Bosch Rexroth Solenoid Coil R933000075
- Weight : 0.500 kg. – Insulation Class: H
- Working Duty: ED 100% only if the room temperature does not exceed 40°C.
- Inlet voltage: should not exceed +5% / -10% of the nominal value.
- Available voltages: Look at table. On request different voltages can be supplied.
- Low voltage: conforms to the 73/23/CEE and 89/336/CEE directives. Standard connections: DIN 43650-ISO 4400.
- Versions with sheated cables as well as with Deutsch and AMP JUNIOR connectors are equipped with bi-directional diode.
- Protection Class according to DIN 40050: only if the coil is assembled correctly with O’ring and retainer:
- IP65 with DIN 43650 connector, only if they are assembled with rubber sealings and the fixing screw is properly tightened.
- IP69k for versions with Deutsch connector.
Click Here For Technical Datasheet